Nothing traps a man better than a thick, homemade gravy! Well, so I’ve heard. It hasn’t work for me yet. Anyway, these gravy is everything you need to gain hips and thighs, honey! I only recommend that you eat this once every other year. It’s as delicious as it is unhealthy though!
Mouth watering yet? I know it is! Sin on a plate! And if you pour this over my Momma’s biscuits? Lawwwd hammercy! Do it! I’m enjoying this breakfast stuff.
Country Sausage Gravy
Write a review
- 1/2 lb breakfast sausage
- 3-4 slices of bacon (chopped)
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 T onion powder
- salt and pepper
- Fry bacon in a cast iron skillet
- When bacon is almost done, add in the sausage
- Cook until sausage is completely cooked through and browned.
- Whisk in flour and cook for 1 minute
- Slowly stir in the milk
- Add in onion powder and season to taste with salt and pepper
- Once the gravy thickens, turn off the heat.
- Serve over biscuits
- Gravy will thicken as it stands.
- If the gravy is too thick for your liking, add more milk.
Coop Can Cook https://coopcancook.com/