Cookies! Happy Sunday! Hope you’ve had a great weekend. Wanted to share a simple, yet delicious chicken pasta recipe! Stop buying that Alfredo sauce in the jar! lol This is easy and sooo much better! Try it out.
Blackened Chicken Alfredo
Write a review
- 4 thinly sliced Chicken breast (1 per serving)
- Olive oil (for pan)
- 1/2 packet of ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Cajun seasoning (thyme, basil, and parsley too)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- Minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 lb pasta of your choice
- Diced Tomatoes (optional)
- Marinade the chicken using a 1/2 a packet of ranch dressing mix and a little Italian salad dressing for at least 2 hrs.(If you don't have time, make time! Lol nah it's ok. Proceed)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Break out that beloved cast iron skillet
- Coat the skillet with olive oil and get it good and hot.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken. Watch the salt. Italian dressing has plenty.
- Add dried thyme and basil too, just a little.
- Then add the chicken into the heat. 2-3 mins per side.
- Put em in the oven for 8-10 mins. Be careful not to over cook.
- Melt butter and sauté garlic for a min. (You know my rule: don't burn my garlic!!)
- Now add the heavy cream and cheese.
- Simmer until it starts to thicken for about 6 mins
- Toss in the tomatoes and some parsley.
- Chicken should be ready by then.
- Let it rest for a few mins before slicing it.
- Oh, don't forget to boil the pasta! Use whatever pasta you prefer.
- Make it cute on your plate.
Coop Can Cook https://coopcancook.com/