Happy Saturday!! I have something sweet AND chocolate for ya! Praline Fudge Brownies!! The brownies in the picture are homemade, but Duncan Hines wouldn’t mind helping out either. I’d rather you buy a box of mix this time if you’re new to making pralines. Because, baby, that candy needs alllll of your attention! No, don’t be afraid! It’s really a lot easier than you think. Just pray first! Jesus will fix em!
Praline Fudge Brownies
Write a review
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- Follow package instructions.
- Allow brownies to cool completely before pouring on the praline topping.
- First you PRAY! Lol no seriously. Candy is stressful!
- Then put EVERYTHING, except pecans and vanilla, in the pot.
- Cook on high, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a bubbly, popping boil! It will literally pop.
- Then turn the heat down to medium and let it cook for 3 mins! You don't even have to stir it.
- After 3 mins. Remove from heat, add in vanilla, and stir vigorously until candy thickens.
- Add pecans and quickly spread over the brownies. They harden fast.
- If you use a candy thermometer or the "soft ball method" great! This is just my way of doing it without a thermometer.
Coop Can Cook https://coopcancook.com/
Melanie CormierMay 28, 2016 at 12:37 pm
It should be sinful to put those ingredients together – pralines and brownies! Lol. Have to try it now!
B. CoopMay 28, 2016 at 12:39 pm
Completely sinful! You’ll love em! lol
Mrs. GMay 28, 2016 at 5:47 pm
umh umh help!!!!!!’ Looks ??
Bruce DouglasMay 29, 2016 at 11:29 am
Can’t wait to try this
B. CoopMay 30, 2016 at 7:57 pm
Let me know how you like it, Bruce!
BillMay 30, 2016 at 11:49 am
Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this website.
It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard
to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance.
I must say that you’ve done a amazing job with this.
In addition, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Chrome.
B. CoopMay 30, 2016 at 7:56 pm
Thanks so much!!
Lea WilsonJune 17, 2016 at 5:42 pm
Cher, I wished I lived near you. I would be a willing recipe taster.
B. CoopJune 17, 2016 at 6:04 pm
Move then! lol