It’s hot. My attitude is horrible. I went off on my fridge, because it shot out crushed ice instead of cubes. Wasn’t the refrigerator’s fault. Hell, I’m the one who pressed the wrong option. I’m just HOT! Which means, simple and cool cooking ONLY! I’m giving you my legendary Chicken Salad recipe.
Yes, I used canned chicken. SHOLE DID! I love it in chicken salad. I’ve tried cooking my own chicken and stuff. But, it just didn’t give me the “chicken salady” taste I was looking for, you know? Don’t you dare stick your nose up at my canned chicken before you try it! You know you’ve eaten canned tuna for years before you got all high and mighty and started eating the kind in the vacuum sealed packs! Tell the truth!
I’m eating the salad on these balsamic, beet crackers. So good! I love making lettuce wraps with it too. How do you like to eat your chicken salad? Tell me in the comments!
- 12.5 ounce can Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast (It's just a can of chicken, boo.)
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 stalk celery (finely chopped)
- 1 T mayonnaise
- 1 T pickled relish (sweet or dill; your choice, kid)
- 1 tsp Accent seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Drain water from the canned chicken; add chicken to a bowl
- Peel and roughly chop eggs and add them to the chicken
- Then add remaining ingredients and mix well
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if needed.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving