Two awesome festivals are happening at the same time in Louisiana this weekend! The French Quarter Fest in New Orleans and the Strawberry Fest in Ponchatoula! Since, I OVER indulged at the French Quarter Fest yesterday, I’m posting my Strawberries Romanoff recipe in honor of the Strawberry Fest! This is my favorite thing to order at La Madeleine’s and I think my version is pretty delicious as well. It’s light, fresh, and ideal to enjoy in this beautiful spring weather! I hope you are taking advantage of these perfect, breezy days.
Write a review
- 4 cups of sliced, fresh strawberries
- 2 T Grand Marnier
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 T sour cream
- 2 T mascarpone cheese
- 2 T brown sugar
- 2 T powdered sugar
- 1 T pure vanilla extract
- Toss strawberries with Grand Marnier and brown sugar. Stir gently and allow to macerate in the refrigerator for 20-30 mins.
- In a bowl, combine sour cream, mascarpone, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a chilled, separate bowl, mix powdered sugar and heavy cream until stiff peaks form
- Fold both mixtures together
- Spoon cream over strawberries in individual servings
Coop Can Cook https://coopcancook.com/
SamApril 10, 2017 at 11:48 am
Looks good as usual keep up good work