Yooo!! Hot New Video Alert!! lol Hey, Cookies!! So, I love challenging myself by attempting to recreate my favorite dishes at restaurants. B. Coop vs Your Favorite Menu Items! Set up the battle! I’m ready!! lol
Today, I filmed my Applebee’s inspired Quesadilla Burgers recipe for you! Check it out!
And of course, the recipe is below! I love these burgers. The seasoning in the meat works well. Serve with fries or chips and salsa! I hope your try these and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp accent
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs
- 3 tsp water
- Unsalted butter
- 10 taco sized flour tortillas
- pico de gallo
- Kraft Southwest Mexi Ranch
- Monterrey Jack and Sharp Cheddar cheeses (shredded)
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Garlic & onion powder (about a teaspoon each)
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed, cumin, paprika, dried parsley, and chili powder
- Couple splashes of sriracha or hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste if needed
- Season meat with the onion & garlic powders, Tony's, Accent, chili powder, cumin, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add an egg and 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- Add the water. (Don't skip this! It makes the burgers super moist.)
- Mix well
- Cook the burgers to your desired level of doneness. (Is that a word? Looks funny. I think it's right tho.)
- Butter one side of a tortilla and place that side down into a skillet.
- Sprinkle on cheese. (Heat on low to give the cheese time to melt without burning the tortilla.)
- Sprinkle on bacon and add pico de gallo.
- Remove from the skillet. (Use a spatula! I wasn't that smart the first time. lol)
- Now, repeat all of that with the other tortilla.
- Add the meat, and spread on some mexi ranch (I'll share that recipe if you need it, but Kraft is fine.)
- Top it with lettuce
- Then the other tortilla
- Slice in half
- Guacamole is amazing with these burgers as well! Serve with fries or chips and salsa!