What is the one side dish we can’t do without down here? Potato Salad!!! It is also the one side dish we do not trust everybody to make! “Girl, I only eat my mama’s potato salad!” Guess what, you gone eat Coop’s potato salad too once you try it! lol It goes with so many dishes. And did I mention it’s super easy?? Watch….
There ya go! Make sure you have my potato salad in your Thanksgiving spread!
- 8 potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 4 hard boiled eggs (sliced roughly)
- 4 tablespoons of mayo
- 2 teaspoons of Accent
- 2 tablespoons of sweet relish
- 2-3 tablespoons of mustard
- Salt and granulated sugar to taste
- Mash potatoes and eggs together with a potato masher while they're still hot
- Mix is all remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour