White Chicken Chili Recipe
The BEST white Chicken Chili recipe you will ever try! Bold statement, right? Trust me. It’s easy and bursting with fresh flavors. Sure to be a family favorite!
Cook Time 35 minutes
Servings 7 people
- 1 TBS olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cubed or sliced
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 2-3 jalapeños seeded and diced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 celery stalk diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 4 oz can green chiles
- 8 oz garlic & herb cream cheese
- 2 15 oz cans great northern beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can whole kernel corn drained
- 3 cups chicken bone broth
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Monterey Jack cheese sour cream, jalapeños, cilantro, avocado, limes, etc.**
Heat the olive oil in a dutch oven or stockpot.
Add the chicken and ranch seasoning.
When the chicken is almost cooked, add the onions, bell peppers, celery, and jalapeños.
Sauté for 5 minutes.
Add in the garlic and sauté for 30 secs.
Add the green chiles, cream cheese, beans, and corn.
Stir in the chicken bone broth, chili powder, cumin, onion and garlic powders.
Bring to a low simmer and cook, uncovered, for 20 mins.
Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
Garnish with toppings of your choice.
Notes: *If you can’t find the garlic and herb cream cheese, use regular cream cheese. **Garnish with cheese, sour cream, jalapeños, cilantro, avocado, and/or limes.