Chicken Pot Pie just got real! And easy! The creaminess is pure comfort. Soooooo easy to make! Watch!
I’m enjoying this month of slow cooking. My poor slow cooker is all confused. Like, girl, when did you decide to put me to work! lol It’s making me lazy! Just throwing everything in one pot, putting on the lid, and going about my business has been a game changer for me.
Feel free to use any veggies you’d like. Pearl onions, corn, green beans, hey, it’s your Crock pot! I hope you enjoy this one! And keep the recipe requests coming in!
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into pieces
- 1/2 of an onion dice
- 22 oz can cream of chicken
- 1 10 oz can cream of chicken and mushroom
- 1/2 pint of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 3 peeled and diced potatoes
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 pie crust sheet
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 T Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 T Accent seasoning
- 1 T thyme
- Dice chicken breast and add to slow cooker
- Add in onion, soups, milk, cream, seasoning blend, and veggies (excluding peas)
- Cook on LOW for 6 hrs or on HIGH for 3 hrs
- Taste and season as needed
- Add in peas and cook for an additional 10-15 mins on HIGH
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Brush crust with melted butter
- Bake crust for 20 mins.