A burger feels right for tonight! Don’t make it boring tho. Try my Shrimp Burgers with a Chipotle Aïoli? don’t let aïoli scare you. Just a fancy word for saucin’ lol You can use my burger recipe or just make your favorite. Mine should be your favorite though. Just kidding! But, not really. It should! lol I serve these with pineapple spears instead of french fries. Because, well, I just use any excuse I can find to eat pineapples.
Shrimp Burgers with Chipotle Aïoli
Write a review
- 1 1/2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp accent
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs
- 3 tsp water
- 1 lb of 31/40 count shrimp
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 clove of minced or crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon of onion powders
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 2 tablespoons of chipotle sauce
- 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- 1 clove crushed garlic or 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Season meat with the onion & garlic powders, Tony's, Accent, chili powder, cumin, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add an egg and 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- Add the water. (Don't skip this! It makes the burgers super moist.)
- Mix well
- Grill, fry, or bake the burgers to your desired level of doneness (is doneness a word? Probably not.)
- Season and sear in olive oil until they blush.
- Easy, huh? You're welcome!
- Take allllllll ingredigents and whisk it together well
- Ya done!
Coop Can Cook https://coopcancook.com/