Still on this Keto kick. I’m enjoying creating these keto recipes. The keto diet is actually pretty easy to keep up with. So many variations and substitutes that are as satisfying as the carbs we’re avoiding. Take these Loaded Keto Bell Pepper Nachos for example.
I use these cute little mini bell peppers. It only takes one slice of the knife and they’re the perfect “scooping” size. Feel free to use larger ones and just slice them smaller.
The protein used in this recipe can be whatever you’d like. Turkey, steak, chicken, shrimp, or a vegan option. Same goes for the toppings. Add all of your favorites.
Loaded Keto Bell Pepper Nachos
Write a review
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 T taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 10 mini bell peppers (halved and seeded)
- 1/3 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- toppings of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Spray a skillet with oil
- Add in the ground turkey and taco seasoning
- Brown the turkey
- Add in the chicken broth and allow mixture to simmer for 5-7 mins.
- Set aside
- Place the bell peppers in a single layer on a baking sheet or oven safe pan.
- Pour the meat on top
- Sprinkle on the cheese and bake for 10 mins or until cheese melts
- Serve with toppings of your choice.
Coop Can Cook https://coopcancook.com/