I haven’t forgotten about my Cookies that are on the Keto diet! And these Keto friendly Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are perfect for your game day spread! Especially if you’re looking to cut back on the carbs. And they are a quick fix!
Because these are keto friendly, I used almond flour in lieu of regular flour. Pork rinds may also be used instead of the flour. Just make sure you grind them up well.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 T grated onion
- 2 T grated celery
- 1 T chopped green onions
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 T seasoning salt
- 2 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/3 cup almond flour or ground up pork rinds
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- In a bowl, add in the ground chicken, onion, celery, green onions, and spices.
- In a separate, small bowl, whisk the egg and cream cheese together
- Pour the mixture into the bowl with the chicken mix.
- Sprinkle in the flour (or ground pork rinds) and combine.
- Form the meatballs using 1 T of the meat mixture per meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Bake for 25 mins or until cooked through
- Add the meatballs and the buffalo sauce in a bowl and toss to coat.
- Serve with celery and blue cheese or ranch dressing