Whew, Chile! I keep getting requests for a fried turkey recipe. You guys trust me more than I trust me! Baby, I’m not ready to fry a whole bird! I need adult supervision with grease! BUT, I will give you the BEST Cajun Fried Turkey Wings Recipe!
I searched every grocery store in my area for whole turkey wings. They were all sold out! I had to settle for the already cut wings. And, I can’t complain. I just rinsed them really well and pat them dry.
- 4-6 turkey wings
- 4-6 ounces Cajun Injector Creole Butter marinade
- 1-2 T hot sauce
- 2 1/2 T Cajun or Creole seasoning
- 1 T onion powder
- 1 T garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Vegetable or canola oil for frying
- Inject 1 ounce of marinade into the meat of each turkey wing
- Place wings into a freezer bag and refrigerate overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Mix all spices together
- Sprinkle and rub the spice blend evenly over the wings
- In a deep fryer or pan, heat enough oil to cover the wings to 350 F
- Deep fry the wings until brown and cooked through; about 14 mins
- Drain on paper towels